When you look at the history of video gaming on the planet Earth (as opposed to Uranus?), its obviously been all downhill since the release of the Voodoo 2 video card, right? In early 1998 the video game world built to a crescendo (like Elle Driver, we so rarely get to use that word in a sentence) just before the Voodoo 2 arrived on the scene. When it was released SharkyExtreme and Tom’s Hardware declared it the greatest moment in the history gaming and that was that.
Thus talking about the tech of iLikeMoney is like Rebecca Black giving song writing and production advice to Mutt Lange. However, here goes nothing…
- The ILM engine (
George LucasDisney gonna sue somebody) is a product of Unity 4.6.2, or something (did 5.0 actually come out?).
- We’re making it sexy at 1080p with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- And yes, while we’re “only” doing 60 frames per second (FPS), it’s a constant and robust 60FPS.
- We’re running on the biggest and baddest PC platforms which include Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Yeah, frickin’ Linux!!
- The game can run on an Ouya console at 720p at 60FPS, if we want it too. Poor Ouya. 🙁
- We’ve even had it running on an iPad, yet we’re “chew-you-up-and-spit-you-out” game play, not sure (HEYO) if the game fits with the Candy & Clash crowds.
We know your reaction to this is just like your Doctors reaction when he asks you to disrobe… “Wow!”