Patch 1.03: ‘The Better Late Than Never’ Patch will launch today.
Yet patch 1.03 is not the only announcement today. We are also excited to be joining UltraShock Gaming, who’ll be working hard to promote this quirky and unique title.
Okay so what does patch 1.03 include:
- At launch, we were too cheap, in 1.02 we were too giving. The economy of 1.03 falls in the middle, so it should be just right.
- We’ve been back and forth on the difficulty, our inner masochist wants a hardcore challenge but with 1.03 it’s much more balanced so anyone (almost anyone) can play, win and have a good time.
- With a better economy and refined progress, you’ll want to experiment with the games many droids and buildings – in 1.03 you can buy anything from the studio. Finally, you can put all that money to good use.
- Reduced on-screen clutter. Bye bye signs, bye bye tutorial pop-ups and bye bye building UI.
- Seven new audio tracks have been added.
- The tutorials and levels have been refined.
- We’ve added a Droid Noir graphics option. It makes the game-high contrast black and white for those who prefer something more grizzly.